Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still Here

Hello again,

We havent left yet still applying for visas and what not. Not really sure when we are leaving yet...not too fussed.

Nothing new to report really, we started riding horses to the pyramids at night time, which is amazing and scary as hell. I dont really understand how the horse can see in the dark, especially if I cant see anything. I had a phsyco horse yesterday, I picked it because it was the nicest looking and biggest. It quickly reared and chucked me off into a ditch, that was fun...and then it ran away from me, I switched horses after that...well first I got back on and it tried chucking me off again so I punched it in the head, lost the battle and decided I didnt want to die in a ditch on the way to the pyramids.

Anyhow, thats all for now, bye!

2 comments:

  1. ps

    You know how in the movies when people get punched they make an "oof" sound? Thats the sound that came out when I fell off the horse haha

    ReplyDelete