Hello Everyone, Happy New Year!
Nothing much is new, I went diving a few days ago which was fun. I also started volunteering at the animal clinic on the island which is SO much fun. Basically my "job" is to go on missions around the island, usually feeding a dog so that we can catch it and de-sex it, but I also go around and give dogs and cats vaccinations and medicine. Its really fun, I get to play with dogs all day and the vet is teaching me a lot. I assist in lots of surgeries, just passing the vet tools and sometimes I clamp things like ovaries haha.
Other than that, on new years I raised money for the animal clinic and went to a nice party on the beach....thats all for now bye!! Love you!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so cool Mad. Have you thought of becoming a veterinary assistant? It might be right up your alley.Douglas COllege has a 2 year program that includes time in vet offices. Just a thought!
ReplyDeleteWe had anice visit with George and Nat last week at WHistler and will see them and your Dad and Effie on Monday at GRandmas to celebrate your Dad and Effie's birthdays. I had a nice chat with your mom too the other day too and want to figure out how to get something to you for your birthday u staying put somewhere I could do that?Let me know. My e-mail is micorbett@shaw.ca
Have fun
Aunty Marg
Its all good, I dont know if you have talked to mom but Sam and I decided that the best thing is for me to be at home and have a chance to get healthy where I feel comfortable and then I can work afterwards and pay off some debt. I honestly feel fine to travel I just feel tired. Anyhow love you and I will see you in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete